Saturday, November 20, 2010

Life is nuts.....

..... for us right now. I know I am out of the loop. I have been insanely busy - giving my grandma TLC, wedding stuff with my brother, getting the house ready for Thanksgiving here and planning my little bean's 2nd birthday the same weekend. It is just nuts. Just wanted to check in and see how everyone else is doing. I'm starting to realize, it's always this nuts and always will be - is it nuts for everyone else too? I need to start scheduling "nothing" for the weekends. Til then - I will be plugging away.

Here are my little lions the last few days. Uff. As i sit here in the calm of the 5 o'clok hour waiting to watch the sunrise, I just look at their pictures and think - thank u God. Thank you for my crazy, wild, sweet, silly, beautiful children. Be still my heart. Boys, mama loves u more than u could ever imagine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers