- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Break spaghetti into thirds and cook 8 mins
- Stir in 2 cups pasta sauce, 1 cup mozarella cheese, minced meat (of ur choice), and 4 eggs lightly beaten. Stir mixture.
- Coat a casserole dish with cooking spray and sprinkle the inside of it with 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- Spoon the mixture into the Dish and bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins.
- Take it out, top with some parmesan cheese and bake for another 10 mins
- Cut it into wedges and serve away!
Image courtesy of google images (since i forgot to take a pic of mine!)