Saturday, October 9, 2010

My boys...

There's no specific subject for this post. I'm just taking a rare moment to sit here and look through pictures of the end of this summer and smile.... at my boys. I love them more than I could ever imagine loving anything in this life. If I had to imagine a few years ago where I would be and what I'd be doing now, I would never forsee this ... but I wouldn't paint a better picture. These little men that occupy my days make me smile and laugh so much. They provide me with  so many new and different challenges I'm only experiencing now in a way only a mother could. I hope I remember all their little sweet and silly moments. I plan on telling them all about it when they grow up. For the meantime, as exhausted as I am - I am so thoroughly enjoying...my boys. 
Child Labor in southwestern CT

Hi Bright Eyes!! 


Mama love..
Kavan in a cozy chair

Kavan playing Goldilocks trying out different chairs :)
Boys - I am so blessed to have u in my life and so honored that I get to be ur mommy. Mwa.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. Thank you for sharing. I feel the same way about my kids. The last one was such a surprise and honestly I was devastated when I discovered I was pregnant. Now, I can't imagine life without him. I go to sleep every night with him on my mind and can't wait to go into his room in the morning for our morning cuddles and chats. Being a mom is the best job in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Followers