Here is some more fall decor I've been working on:
Slightly wreath obsessed! I made a nice autumn leafy one from dollar store supplies. This took alot longer than it should have. I kept the flowers on the wire stem part and insisted on wrapping the stems around the wicker part of the wooden wreath. It made it much more difficult to manage and to fit all the flowers on. But once I started I couldn't stop. The easier route would've been to just pluck off the flowers I wanted and hot glued them everywhere. I was trying to save the wreath for another holiday but that's not gonna happen considering how long this took me - I'm just saving it for next year now! I haven't decided where I'm going to hang it yet because I want the spider wreath for the front door so when I figure it out - I'll post a picture.
|All the materials for this one came from the dollar store!|
|This took so long!|