Monday, April 5, 2010

A Quick Update!

Hello!! Just dropping in for a quickie. I can't believe it's been a WEEK since we moved. That means it's been a week since I've posted. A week since we've been "homeless" :) A week since we've been living in a hotel and eating at diners! I can't say I mind TOO much! :)

Hubs and I have decided to treat this crazy little spell like an adventure - exploring our new town, stopping in to get fun meals we normally wouldn't, treating ourselves to dessert, taking advantage of the hotel pool everyday and getting our little monkey in there who has a BALL in the pool! We're trying not to stress out too much about tiles and paint and dry wall and all the work that's not done by the contractors yet - eek. They're great guys and are working hard - I know. It's just a time crunch with this baby coming soon!

I have lots lots lots to update u lovies on and some pics to share. I've got to be better about that but when I get a proper moment to write a decent post, I will do so - hopefully tomorrow. Really quickly tho - everything is going great, things are coming along - progressing surely but slowly and we are making executive decisions on things left and right! I'm feeling and getting bigger and can barely walk these days so I'm making it a point to take it slow. I've got to!

I'll try to update u all with pics tomorrow!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers