Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Another Ikea Beauty

Ikea, u never fail me. In fact, u take my breath away. :)

After waiting 8 long weeks of staying indoors and avoiding public places so baby Jeevan doesn't get sick, the first place I wanted to go to was Ikea. Jeevan had his 8 week shots and we were off sailing down a highway of promises to the promiseland itself. :) 

We bought a bunch of goodies and spent ridic amounts of money but I wanted to show u this beauty below that I got for the foyer entryway. I've been experimenting with several small bookcases and random tables in that space but nothing quite fit and they're all dark and brown and for some reason I just want white everywhere these days. Maybe it's a CT thing, a new england thing or just a summer thing because me and the hubbernator usually go towards dark browns. I'm shocked he's letting me run with this white phase. 

I saw this and thought it'd work best. Will post pics later of the final result! It's still a work in progress!



P.S. I wish this whole joking thing about Ikea was an exaggeration but it's not. It's heaven there and I feel so bad for those who are too far from one to visit. U poor, poor lost souls. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers