Monday, July 26, 2010

Sesame Place!

We took the boys to sesame place last weekend and had so much fun. The drive there was unexpectedly long. We planned for a 2.5 hour drive and it took just about twice as long. :// It made for a very cranky toddler, sleepy baby and grouchy parents. We stayed across the street from Sesame at a hotel so we made sure the boys stretched out and rested before going to the park. The place was amazing! I had no idea how much fun was to be had. The baby was in his carseat the whole time and getting very hot so I kept dousing him with a wet washcloth to cool him off which did the trick. My little guy was overwhelmed i think - he had a poker face on the whole time except for when he got to meet his very favorite - COOKIE MONSTER! the elmo show was a blast and we sat in the front row. Cookie monster came up and tussled Kavan's hair and gave him a high five - i thought my kid was going to pass out in utter joy. I can't explain the happiness in my heart seeing him have so much fun.  We went with 3 other friends of his and their mommies and daddies. The pics are adorable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers