Our realtor is so cute. She came and brought her camera and took pictures of us signing the final papers and handing us the key to the place and before pictures of the place. Smart thinking! She's such a mom :)
The little monkey was so cranky since we had to wake him up for the closing so he was a handful for me during the entire thing. It's getting harder and harder but we're close.
As fat as I look and feel in these pics, I'm gonna post them because it's a symbolic day for us and we are just anxious to start life in our new home!
Lots more to do in the days to come. Hopefully in THIS Order:
- Packing until Monday.
- Inlaws arrive tonight and leave Tuesday
- Move on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Need to check references for a nanny and hire someone to help me (Since i can't MOVE)!
- Moving into a hotel FIRST on Tuesday while renovations take place and once the bulk of renovs clear and the dust settles a bit and we have a working shower and fridge pretty much
- Move into the new house hopefully within a week or two?
- Have baby #2 :)