Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Magazine Holder


I was in a crafty mood and saw this neat magazine holder this mama made here and tried it out myself! It didn't come out half bad and the pretty spring paisley pattern puts me in a great mood when I walk in the door. I used a regular sized cereal box and realized that if u wanted books or magazines to fit, the best size to use is the family size cereal boxes. This works just fine tho because I always have all these random little papers, business cards I keep for our memory books, receipts, coupons and flyers I like to hold onto from the mail and from coming inside after a day out. This has become a perfect spot for it all! :)
   

2 comments:

  1. Cute pattern! I just made a couple of these out of shipping boxes. So handy for a few bucks :)

    how goes things with the house? glad to see your babe is all better :)

    ~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the paper you picked for it!

    ReplyDelete

Followers