Friday, February 12, 2010

Rub A dubba Dubbie, Mama in the Tubbie

Here are Bathtubs I love. I want it to be more than just that porcelin/enamel standard bathtub look. I want a little luxury for mama, know what I mean? It's overkill for babies' baths but this will serve a dual purpose! I don't mind a little dry wall building the tub up like the first pic from Centsational Girl's blog, which is just fabulous. I also love that raised panel look that outlines the outside wall of the tub like in the second pic. I also really like the tile look encapsulating the tub - that's fab too. I think Marble is too expensive but basically whatever is most cost effective of these options is what I'm going with. I'm already dreaming of Calgon taking this mama AWAY!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm totally loving the bottom bathroom. It looks totally relaxing!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Followers