Here are Bathtubs I love. I want it to be more than just that porcelin/enamel standard bathtub look. I want a little luxury for mama, know what I mean? It's overkill for babies' baths but this will serve a dual purpose! I don't mind a little dry wall building the tub up like the first pic from Centsational Girl's blog, which is just fabulous. I also love that raised panel look that outlines the outside wall of the tub like in the second pic. I also really like the tile look encapsulating the tub - that's fab too. I think Marble is too expensive but basically whatever is most cost effective of these options is what I'm going with. I'm already dreaming of Calgon taking this mama AWAY!!
- Major FAIL at the Tile Store
- Fancied up my Bloggy all By Myself :)
- Painting Mismatched Coffee Mugs
- Need to Pick Tiles! yikes..
- Vision for Front Entry Way
- Just call me MOOO - MA!
- Office Desk (Courtesy of Ikea of course)
- Where do you do your Best Thinking?
- Dear Ikea, ur awesome
- Rub A dubba Dubbie, Mama in the Tubbie
- Super Productive Day in CT
- Rennovating Plans
- Holy Snow!!
- Woot Woot! My Brother is engaged!!
- Slippers Should Be Shoes :)
- Obsessed with Home Decorating and DIY projects
- Baked Spaghetti Pie Recipe
- I have tabs - Now what?! :)
- ▼ February (18)