- driving the car, alone.
- in the shower - most definitely alone. excluding hubbies and babies
- on a run - so very very rare these days mostly because i'm pregnant and the size of a house
Where do u do your best thinking? Where do u get answers to ur issues and questions? How do u find a way to escape so clarity can find its way in?
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
It just dawned on me today - I can have mommy mush brains for days on end and not even realize it. We just go from chore to chore, task to task, one routine to the other - racing to get things done and find some serenity during naptime! These days it's so hard to have any sense of clarity! Lately I have felt so overwhelmed with everything going on in our busy bee lives that I don't really get time to make sense of it all or get any "AH HA" moments. I'd love me some of those!! I had one today in a nice hot long shower and it felt amazing. Just got a simple answer to a little issue in our lives and more answers just started coming to me. I realized this quality thinking never happens unless I am
Posted by Candy at 7:11 PM
- Major FAIL at the Tile Store
- Fancied up my Bloggy all By Myself :)
- Painting Mismatched Coffee Mugs
- Need to Pick Tiles! yikes..
- Vision for Front Entry Way
- Just call me MOOO - MA!
- Office Desk (Courtesy of Ikea of course)
- Where do you do your Best Thinking?
- Dear Ikea, ur awesome
- Rub A dubba Dubbie, Mama in the Tubbie
- Super Productive Day in CT
- Rennovating Plans
- Holy Snow!!
- Woot Woot! My Brother is engaged!!
- Slippers Should Be Shoes :)
- Obsessed with Home Decorating and DIY projects
- Baked Spaghetti Pie Recipe
- I have tabs - Now what?! :)
- ▼ February (18)